Ma liste de blogs

mardi 29 mars 2011

Informal Letter

                  Dear Léa,

I want to tell you thank you very much for this travel in United States!! I have passed very funny time with you and your friends!! The visiting, the walking, the party in nightclub!!!! oh my god it was amazing seriously!! I love your life and I hope that one day I'll live in USA too because it's my dream to live the american dream like many people!!
Tell thank you at your parents for me, tell them that I'm really happy to meet them and they are very cool!!!
I never forget this vacation and I see the photos all days!! I miss you Léa and I want to come again in your town or maybe you can come in my town for the next holidays?? It will be fantastic!!!!! Really!!!!! I love you, you aren't a person as other people!! You are very funny and you live your life like you want!!!
I miss you darling!!!!! I hope to see you quickly and think about my proposition to come in my house for the next holidays!! It will be a good moment if you come!!

I kiss you a lot and I hope that you can come in Grenoble because I want to have great time with you!!!

I MISS YOU SO MUCH!!!!!

x x x x x x x x x x x x  I LOVE YOU!!! KISSES!!!!!!

Bye Bye !!!!!!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire