Ma liste de blogs

dimanche 10 avril 2011

8 secrets of success

 
     According to Richard St John the 8 secrets of success are : passion (we are driven by our passion and we do this for love and not for money); work (we have to work hardly by having fun); good (to be successful we have to practice because it's not magic); focus (to be concentrated to one thing); push ("yourself" physically and mentally if you not push yourself there is your mother =)); serve (to be rich); have ideas (to be creative); and persist (for success)


     According to me the most important of secrets is " persist " because today, more and more people arn't happy because they made the bad choice in their past. My mother always told me to try even if I didn't arrive to do this because if I don't try and if I give up,I can be sad in the futur and have a lot of regrets.
     For example, more and more students give up their studies and find jobs while waiting for the next start of the school year but often, they stay in the job and do not continue their studies.

     I agree with Richard St John because I think that, we have nothing without anything. It's necessary to work hard to obtain what we really want and it is the secret of the success.

                                                     It depends on you!!!
.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire